We're a savings specialist
We're passionate about helping you achieve your savings goals, whether it's a short or long term goal.
We’re part of a co-operative bank, which means we're not accountable to the stock market so we can offer honest banking and more value to our customers.
We're straight talking
We won’t wrap things up in financial or legal jargon and if we change anything, including our rates we’ll always tell you.
We’re only online, so we have fewer overheads, which means we can offer competitive rates and won’t charge you account keeping fees.
Our Customer Service Centre is operated by real people, based in Sydney, Australia.
Like to look around before you ask for help? We also have an online Help Centre to answer your questions.
Saving is our thing and we like to think we do it really well. It’s even better to know that industry bodies like Smart Investor think so too.
Your money's safe here
We're committed to keeping your money and identity secure:
- We protect you with a security device called a Digipass that gives you strong online security.
- Eligible deposits with a balance up to $250,000 are guaranteed by the Australian Government's Financial Claims Scheme.
Your money stays in Australia
RaboDirect deposits are invested into Australian food and agri-business through Rabobank, which ultimately helps our farming to continue growing. Food and agri-business is one of the most important business sectors in Australia, employing thousands of people and significantly contributing to Australia's GDP.
Rabobank Australia Limited is one of Australia's leading agri-business lenders.
- RaboDirect High Interest Savings Account
- RaboDirect Purpose Saver
- RaboDirect PremiumSaver
- RaboDirect Term Deposits
- RaboDirect Notice Saver
- Rabobank Call Deposits
- Rabobank Term Deposits
- Rabobank Cash Management Account (excludes Rabobank AIO loan accounts)
- Rabobank Farm Management Deposits
Awards and ratings
Smart Investor Blue Ribbon Awards
Awarded for outstanding achievement in investment, finance and banking
- Online Bank of the Year 2015
- Best Term Deposit 2015
- Savings Institution of the Year 2012-2014
- Overall Savings Accounts 2014
- Online Saver Account 2014
- Term Deposit Long 2008, 2010, 2012-2014
Canstar 5 star rating
Outstanding Value - Savings Account
- High Interest Savings Account - personal savings
- High Interest Savings Account - DIY Super
- 31 day, 60 day and 90 day Notice Saver accounts
- PremiumSaver accounts
The Rabobank family
RaboDirect Australia is part of the Dutch Rabobank Group, founded in 1898 as a cooperative, by farmers for farmers.
Since humble beginnings in Holland over 100 years ago, Rabobank has become the world’s leading specialist food and agri-business bank and one of the largest financial institutions in the world. Globally, the Rabobank Group has more than 1,000 branches in over 40 countries.